Introduction

Hello World 
  My name is Taylah Sims , I attend Cedar Grove High School As An Senior. I Have Attended Cedar Grove Since 6th grade and it is one of the best / dramatic schools ever. I am 18 years old born September 30 at Dekalb medical hospital. What I love to do for fun is hang in the house lol , if I ever do get out the house I go places with my family I’m not to big on having too many friends. I like to go shopping from time to time depending on if I’m going out of town or to a special event. I love dancing and music it’s my escape. Thought out my high school year I can’t say it has been an easy journey. It all reacted off my behavior and actions 10th grade was my easy year but but I plan to make this year count. It’s my last year the teachers and staff has been nothing but major help and encouraging I can’t help but to thank cedar grove and some of myself for allowing me to come this far. After school I plan to become my own CEO so that I won’t have to carry someone else’s weight of working for them , I plan to start investing in myself & for myself. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog